It’s Sunday!!! And it’s actually my favorite day of the week. Its the first day of the week so its a great day to refresh, re-energize, and restart – getting ready for the week ahead. Sunday is the Lord’s day. I absolutely love going to church to worship and praise, and hear a good word to help me make it through this thing called life. I also love spending time with family and friends, sharing a good meal, or just hanging out an having good laughs. Sundays seem to be the most chill day of the week for me.
What better way to celebrate this Sunday, than to share a few things I am grateful for. Here they go:
1. I’m grateful to have woken up this morning and to be given a new day to be a better me.
2. I’m grateful to have made it to church to worship and to hear a good word.
3. I’m grateful for my mother. She taught the women’s Sunday school class and not only did she share a great lesson, she also blessed me. I got to witness her step outside of her comfort zone for something bigger than herself.
4. I’m grateful for my family and friends. Today, we celebrated my daughter’s 3rd birthday, and I had a great time and great laughs with all who came. Couldn’t ask for a better bunch.
5. I’m grateful for my daughter. I absolutely love that little girl. She brings me so much joy. It’s an honor to watch her grow and evolve, and become her own person.
6. I’m grateful for friends. This kind of piggy back’s off number 4. But I am grateful to have friends who know me, who I can talk to, hang out with, laugh with, vent to, be a shoulder to, etc.
7. I’m grateful for a sense of peace. No matter what happens, I know I and my family and friends will be alright. That is a great feeling.
8. I’m grateful for my exposure to jewelry making!!! I think I have found a new hobby. I love accessories and now I can make them and fix the ones I do have that have broken. Awesome!
9. I am grateful for having a home to live in, food to eat, clothes and shoes to wear, and transportation to where I need to go. I’m feeling very blessed :-).
10. Last, but not least, I am grateful for the many examples of people living their dreams and living in their truth that I see daily. Whether they be personal friends, family, friends of friends, celebrities, or people just don’t know. It’s great to see others making their dreams come true.
What are you grateful for? What inspires you? What keeps you going? Please comment and share below.